20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Çok Güzel Şarkılar Bunlar (Part 1)

I'm so tired of being here suppressed by all my childish fears 
And if you have to leave 
I wish that you would just leave 
Cause your presence still lingers here 
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal 
This pain is just too real 
There's just too much that time cannot erase
When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tear
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
I held your hand through all of these years 
But you still have all of me 
You used to captivate me by your resonating light 
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind 
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams 
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me 
~~
I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone 
But though you're still with me 
I've been alone all along
~
Evanescence - My Immortal

"...
Change - open your eyes to the light 
I denied it all so long, oh so long 
Say goodbye, goodbye 
My heart is broken 
Release me, I can't hold on 
Deliver us
My heart is broken
Sweet sleep, my dark angel 
Deliver us
My heart is broken 
Sweet sleep, my dark angel 
Deliver us from sorrow's hold..." 
Evanescence - My Heart Is Broken 
"Life it seems, will fade away 
Drifting further every day 
Getting lost within myself 
Nothing matters no one else 
I have lost the will to live 
Simply nothing more to give 
There is nothing more for me 
Need the end to set me free 
Things are not what they used to be 
Missing one inside of me 
Deathly lost, this can't be real 
ölümcül kayıp , gerçek olamaz bu 
Cannot stand this hell I feel 
Emptiness is filling me 
To the point of agony 
Growing darkness taking dawn 
I was me, but now he's gone 
No one but me can save myself, but it's too late 
Now I can't think, think why I should even try 
Yesterday seems as though it never existed 
Death Greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye..."
Metallica - Fade To Black 

"...Never opened myself this way 
Life is ours, we live it our way 
All these words I don't just say 
And nothing else matters 
Trust I seek and I find in you 
Every day for us something new 
Open mind for a different view 
And nothing else matters 
Never cared for what they say 
Never cared for games they play 
Never cared for what they do 
Never cared for what they know 
And I know 
So close no matter how far 
Couldn't be much more from the heart 
Forever trusting who we are 
No, nothing else matters..."
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters 

"...and I've completely lost myself and I don't mind 
I can't say no to you 
Sana hayır diyemiyorum 
Shouldn't have let you conquer me completely 
now I can't let go of this dream 
can't believe that I feel good enough 
I feel good enough 
its been such a long time coming, but I feel good 
and I'm still waiting for the rain to fall 
pour real life down on me 
'cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough 
am I good enough for you to love me too?..." 
Evanescence - Good Enough

"I dream of the winter in my heart turning to spring 
While the ice gives way under my feet 
And so I drown with the sun 

I've been  burning in water and drowning in flame 
To prove you wrong and scare you away 
I admit my defeat and walk back home 
Your heart under the rose..." 
H.I.M. - Under The Rose
"Make the sadness go away
come back another day
for years i've tried to teach
but their eyes are empty
empty too i have become
for them i must die
a sad and troubled race
an ungrateful troubled place 

i see the sadness in their eyes
melancholy in their cries
devoid of all the passion
the human spirit cannot die
look at the pain around me
this is what i cry for
look at the pain around me 

this is what i'll die for..." 
Iced Earth - Melancholy

"...Oh how I love you
The pain won't go away
Oh when I need you
You're always so far away
I cry for you
Leaving myself to blame
I died for you
I gave up everything..." 
Iced Earth -  I Died For You


This is me for forever
One of the lost ones
The one without a name
Without an honest heart as compass
This is me for forever
One without a name
These lines the last endeavor
To find the missing lifeline
Oh how I wish
For soothing rain
(Dindirici yagmuru)
All I wish is to dream again
My loving heart
Lost in the dark
For hope I'd give my everything
My flower withered between the pages two and three

~
Nemo my name for evermore.  
Nightwish - NEMO

Nemo my name for evermore...
Not: Uzunca bir süre burada yokum dedim, dayanamadım yazıverdim. Benden olan şarkılar, belki sizde seversiniz^^
Hadi görüşürüz, serinin devamı gelicek ^_^
:)



Share:

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder

Yorumunuzu eksik etmeyin, her biri çok değerli^^